In 2008, I have set only 2 (TWO) resolutions.
One in relation to my study which has already been resolved. Guess my reader would know what I'm referring to. Thanks to my lecturers who are so dedicated in teaching and my teammates who are so helpful and energetic to complete pieces of great projects. Thanks a zillion. And today, I finally resolved my second resolution; which has already overdue for an extended period. I'm proud to have realised all my 2008 goals. And yes, I think some of them would know what it is. I've been trying hard, searching high and low for my dream car. A car which can bring me to my dream destination. Nah, I'm just kidding. It's only a car which I can drive to and fro to 'K'. Can you guess what is the car model?



Volvo C30

-OR-

BMW M5

-OR-

Mercedes C230 Sport Sedan ?

Haha... I'm sure you wouldn't believe that I will purchase a high-end car like this. I can't afford it.
Perhaps this
!
!
!
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (2008)
That's my dream car...
My car is just a




Still can't guess?

I'm sure you can tell the model by now. ^.-
peace =D

Being the happy-go-lucky Janice. Finally don't have to wake up so early to work. Finally don't have to take 2 buses every morning. Yay...


This entry was posted on 7:37 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Hannah Tan said...

    Wah...congrats!!!...proton or not...still a car...so now you can drive me around d...hehehe

    btw...i have no idea what your other resolution is...apa tu?? you back to study??

  1. ... on February 10, 2009 at 5:35 PM  
  2. shat-de-layne said...

    Thanks Hannah. =D
    Sure no prob, make sure u're secured with insurance. hehehe...

    ala... not back to study. last year resolution...! my performance in study... still can't guess?
    ngeh3...

  3. ... on February 11, 2009 at 7:34 AM  
  4. Anonymous said...

    vroom vrooom!!

    *imagines fab total driving fast*

  5. ... on February 19, 2009 at 9:19 PM