I’m still searching. Searching what? MYSELF!
Remembered your words, “Hey, with your result, you’ll surely secure a job in a reputable company!” And yes, your prediction is right. In fact, I’m now attached with the K*. Should I be happy because I am in such an upright firm?
Remembered your words, “You are a superwoman, aren’t you! You indubitably succeed in whichever undertakings you’re in”. Wonder why you spoke to me in such a way. It’s hurt! Heart broken. =.=
Remembered your words, “What’s wrong with you!? Are you crazy? Marketing doesn’t suit you; go secure an accounting related position!!! And your future will surely bright.” Please. Hey, how sure are you? Despite being an above-average student, it doesn’t mean that I OBLIGE to enter to the field I am in. Yet, I still take up your advice despite of the disagreement. And that, I ended up being in K*. Incompetent and unwilling!!!
Remembered your words, “Hey! Do you know what the difference between a job and a career is?” Finally, I am able to distinguish between these two. But what to do, I know I am slow. Just like a tortoise.
How far can I go in my life? How many more decisions I have to make?
Between: Career, Love, Family, Business, Money.
And how many more tears I have to shed? Or hurt my loved ones because of these choices?
Who am I? What should I be? GOD, please tell me. I wonder I would be able to find the way out from this maze. The confusion that I have set for myself. Sigh…
Wonder when I would say “Phew, finally… I found myself!”
Remembered your words, “Hey, with your result, you’ll surely secure a job in a reputable company!” And yes, your prediction is right. In fact, I’m now attached with the K*. Should I be happy because I am in such an upright firm?
Remembered your words, “You are a superwoman, aren’t you! You indubitably succeed in whichever undertakings you’re in”. Wonder why you spoke to me in such a way. It’s hurt! Heart broken. =.=
Remembered your words, “What’s wrong with you!? Are you crazy? Marketing doesn’t suit you; go secure an accounting related position!!! And your future will surely bright.” Please. Hey, how sure are you? Despite being an above-average student, it doesn’t mean that I OBLIGE to enter to the field I am in. Yet, I still take up your advice despite of the disagreement. And that, I ended up being in K*. Incompetent and unwilling!!!
Remembered your words, “Hey! Do you know what the difference between a job and a career is?” Finally, I am able to distinguish between these two. But what to do, I know I am slow. Just like a tortoise.
How far can I go in my life? How many more decisions I have to make?
Between: Career, Love, Family, Business, Money.
And how many more tears I have to shed? Or hurt my loved ones because of these choices?
Who am I? What should I be? GOD, please tell me. I wonder I would be able to find the way out from this maze. The confusion that I have set for myself. Sigh…
Wonder when I would say “Phew, finally… I found myself!”
0 comments: