4.30 p.m. Friday… Office is silent. Some seniors are busy with their assignments. Others are enjoying their own sweet time, in front of the monitor. I am quiet recently. Countless matters to take into consideration; all of which have great impact on future prospects. Life is just like a never ending circle. Thing comes and then goes, and most likely to comes again. Major decisions have to be made regardless you want it or not. That’s life! And one faulty decision will lead to regretful occurrences. Whether you are depressing or not, you got to move on. Just because it's life! Whether you want to live happily or miserably, that’s your choice! I wonder if I can escape from this never ending cycle of life. Whether I can get rid of these problems. Just like Constance in the gem of life. Too soft and fragile. But I realise it is not as easy as I thought of. I can’t afford to run away from those hindrances because I am not Constance. I am no one, but simply an ordinary Janice.


This entry was posted on 5:18 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: