It’s been some time since I update my blog. Forgive me for involving in hectic routine. I can’t really take it too. But that’s the cycle of life. We do what we got to do at the defined age. Work! And keep on working. Have you heard of this proverb that say,
“Bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian”
I’m wondering, how long one should involve in “bersusah-susah” and how long they can “bersenang-senang”. Human life is short. What can I say?
Okay, forget about those ‘emo’ words. Updated news about me: I’m driving now. Yuhuuu! My current max speed is 120km/hr. I’m shocked too. Maybe to somebody, it’s just their normal speed. But to me, it’s really fast. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to reach 140km/hr in the coming month. Haha. Hope I can improve my skills by then too.
I have a psychopath test to share with everyone. Let’s see what your answer will be.
* No one I know has got it right *
………… The scenario…
While at the funeral of her own mother, a woman met a man who she didnot know. She thought he was 'amazing'. She believed him to be her dream partner so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.
What was her motive for killing her sister?Give this some thought before you answer.
Let you know the answer in the upcoming post. To those who have done the test, you may share with us what’s your opinion of this scenario. Looking forward for your comments. Till then.
“Bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian”
I’m wondering, how long one should involve in “bersusah-susah” and how long they can “bersenang-senang”. Human life is short. What can I say?
Okay, forget about those ‘emo’ words. Updated news about me: I’m driving now. Yuhuuu! My current max speed is 120km/hr. I’m shocked too. Maybe to somebody, it’s just their normal speed. But to me, it’s really fast. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to reach 140km/hr in the coming month. Haha. Hope I can improve my skills by then too.
I have a psychopath test to share with everyone. Let’s see what your answer will be.
* No one I know has got it right *
………… The scenario…
While at the funeral of her own mother, a woman met a man who she didnot know. She thought he was 'amazing'. She believed him to be her dream partner so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.
What was her motive for killing her sister?Give this some thought before you answer.
Let you know the answer in the upcoming post. To those who have done the test, you may share with us what’s your opinion of this scenario. Looking forward for your comments. Till then.
0 comments: