Workload…
I can’t meet my deadline today. And I asked my manager for extension to Friday evening… It’s so similar like asking lecturer to extend deadline for assignments; in which the real Janice won’t do it. Hey, Janice… What happen to you?
Procrastinate? Stress? Or? Incompetent!!! Yes, I feel so incompetent now. Remember the leadership grid that we studied in management class, thanks to Cassie. I’m now unwilling and incompetent… I started to feel it right now… Urmp, I shouldn’t feel so… Hey…
Why I’m so emo today??? Someone please listen to my probs, oh… I know everyone has their own probs… So, let’s not make my probs to burden others… But why should I carry other people’s burden…!!!
Guess I’ve been in my comfort zone for an extended period. Guess it’s time to move away from where I am now. Sorry, I treat my blog as my diary at this moment…
I can’t meet my deadline today. And I asked my manager for extension to Friday evening… It’s so similar like asking lecturer to extend deadline for assignments; in which the real Janice won’t do it. Hey, Janice… What happen to you?
Procrastinate? Stress? Or? Incompetent!!! Yes, I feel so incompetent now. Remember the leadership grid that we studied in management class, thanks to Cassie. I’m now unwilling and incompetent… I started to feel it right now… Urmp, I shouldn’t feel so… Hey…
Why I’m so emo today??? Someone please listen to my probs, oh… I know everyone has their own probs… So, let’s not make my probs to burden others… But why should I carry other people’s burden…!!!
Guess I’ve been in my comfort zone for an extended period. Guess it’s time to move away from where I am now. Sorry, I treat my blog as my diary at this moment…
0 comments: