I wonder how tonight would be… Masquerade night as the theme for this year annual dinner. Should I wear a mask or something? Or should I be myself, as simple as possible? Guess I won’t spend much for this dinner. Perhaps, a hairdo which cost me less than 100bucks would be fine. One night Cinderella is over. Daydreaming is over. I got to be myself. Step back to reality. Hah… That’s the real Janice. =P
Hope shat-de-layne won’t overrule Janice.

Well, each and every one has two sides of themselves. One is the Dr. Jekyll and another is Mr. Hyde. Same goes to me; I have my pleasant side, that’s Janice and Mr. Hyde side, that’s shat-de-layne. Will shat-de-layne conquer Janice? Hmm, I guess that’s impossible. Because I’m Janice at all times, except when I’m here, in my fantasy world.

Good luck, Janice…
Tonight would be a night full of mystery…



This entry was posted on 11:12 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: