Work, work, work and work… Am I workaholic?
I can’t live without work. I feel so useless without doing anything. Let’s see if I am one…
“A workaholic may or may not find fulfillment through work, but feels compelled to perform nonetheless….., but a workaholic often feels extremely anxious or depressed if he does not work until exhausted
Okay, I did a test on ‘How much of a workaholic are you?’
Below is the result…
“Work is Worship for you
You belong to the hallowed portals of the most dedicated persons on Planet Earth. You might enjoy the solitude there, because there are not many people like you. It is not surprising at all that you will be able to climb the success ladder quite quickly. A time could come when your work would become routine for you, and then you would switch over to new challenges. Work never bogs you down, come what may!”
Does this show that I am workaholic? Hmm… Perhaps. Okay, let’s double confirm with another test.
“Whew, you are a full-blown workaholic, married to your job and obsessed with your tasks!
Not that this is going to come as any big news, but your life is out of balance, and you are very likely a workaholic. Sure, you have a great work ethic, but it’s at an awfully high cost to you and the people you care most about. You probably spend more time accommodating your boss and getting coffee for everyone at the office than you do eating a meal at home with your family or watching movies with friends. There's a difference between high performance at the workplace and just high presence - and you seem partial to the latter. Ask yourself, 'Is my identity so wrapped up in my work that I have no time for family and friends?' If your answer is yes - take a time-out before you burn out! Take this opportunity to develop other things in life that give you pleasure, such as hobbies or interests, and don’t take your intimate relationships for granted. Take your family to a sporting event. Spend time with your friends, or reconnect with the friends you used to have before your job took over your life. Today is the day to start delegating responsibilities, and you may even discover that your co-workers are eager to help out.”
(Source: http://astrocenter.astrology.msn.com/msn/Quiz.aspx?type=wor&Af=-1000)
Oh gosh! Can this prove that I am ….? Yes… Too perfectionist… I can’t survive without work… I’m half dead now without work… I need work, work and work… someone, throw me some work… I need it…
Another test… To verify… This time… haiz…
“Do you work to live? or live to work?
You're an extreme workaholic, what's wrong with you? You really need to get a life. Unless you really enjoy what you're doing, that might be a problem.”
(Source: http://www.matchspecial.com/quizzes/workaholic.php)
So gals and guys, now that you believe I am workaholic. Don’t be surprised if one day I resign because of no work to do… =P haha, just kidding…
0 comments: