I decided to make some alteration in my blog...

Nickname:
From C.C.Y. to shat-de-layne... ccy is not unique enough to portray myself. My sis' abbreviation is oso ccy anyway. Besides, it reminded me of my past, those admirers calling me ccy. No more dreaming. It's all over. High school is high school... I'm working adult now...

Title:
From 'the journey of her life' to 'stepping forward'... I feel more controllable of my future than just let the things to happen.


These couple of months, right after graduation, I feel like I'm sluggish. I have no goals, no aims, no directions, no confidence, nothing... It's like the end of the world. I lose all my senses too. Perhaps it's hard for u to believe that a perfectionist like me would suddenly fall. But that's true... Till now, I have yet to found my direction... Where I suppose to head to... Maybe I'm not the so called "Janice" that u once knew during college days. It's hard for me to believe too.

Who am I now? aha, here I am shat-de-layne... I can blog whatever I wish to, say whatever I like and most importantly, break whatever rules I want. yay for shat-de-layne. And the best part is I don't care if my blog is being explored by others, don't mind how they think of me... Because I blog for myself not for others. yay!!!

Happy Blogging
~shat-de-layne~



This entry was posted on 11:15 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: