I suddenly feel like I really blogged lot of nonsense in my blog.
Hmmm, nothing interesting at all eh... and i think it's too personal right?
People... Give me suggestions... Come come...
Oh btw, I really had a fantastic night yesterday.
Went to nzx with James... Took lots of pictures. Dreaming in the Disney World.
I feel like I'm the luckiest person in this world ~ for having such a good and loving bf... Guess there's no other person who can replace him in my heart. Isn't it?
Well, if i were to choose a Disney Princess that represent me, i would say Belle in the movie ~ Beauty and The Beast. Why? Because she is so brave, determined and ambitious. Even so, she's willing to sacrifice her freedom and dream to save her daddy. Her characteristics are very much similar to Mulan... The personality which i very much adore.
Hmmm, nothing interesting at all eh... and i think it's too personal right?
People... Give me suggestions... Come come...
Oh btw, I really had a fantastic night yesterday.
Went to nzx with James... Took lots of pictures. Dreaming in the Disney World.
I feel like I'm the luckiest person in this world ~ for having such a good and loving bf... Guess there's no other person who can replace him in my heart. Isn't it?
Well, if i were to choose a Disney Princess that represent me, i would say Belle in the movie ~ Beauty and The Beast. Why? Because she is so brave, determined and ambitious. Even so, she's willing to sacrifice her freedom and dream to save her daddy. Her characteristics are very much similar to Mulan... The personality which i very much adore.
0 comments: