the egg is hatching... the chicks are so cute...

waiting for bird show at 12.30p.m. ~

my fellow colleagues... look at the hardworking one... =)

my manager and fellow colleagues ~ ~

Yesterday was fun... At least i did show some care to the fellow orphanages.. I really adore them. Although life is tough, they're very strong indeed. Living happily. Well, i can't deny that they might be pathetic inside, but they have the determination to move on. Strive for excellence in the future. I wonder what would i be if i were them... Will i be as strong as they do? Or, will i have no more motivation to stay in this world? No cares, no loves, nothing... Even now, I'm so pathetic. I lose much of my motivation and lose my track of life. I'm like surviving in a maze, trying to figure out the exit. I lose all my senses. I'm so weak... How can i survive in this society without u, daddy and mummy... Thank you so much for showering me with care and love... I'll appreciate you more than i can say. How could i ever repay all your sacrifices? Tell me...

I'm looking forward to be someone' parents... Only then i would know how sincere is the love of being a mummy, of being a daddy...



This entry was posted on 9:44 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: