2008 is coming to an end... What's the 2009 resolution?
Hah... Let me think... What should be my resolution? I can't think of one... =(
Should I promise myself to get married this year? 090909 nice date!!! Forever ever and ever... Hahaha... Forget it; I’m still young though... Perhaps, few years later... hehe...
Ouch... Everyone is asking me when I’m gonna tie the knot with him...
Relatives, friends, and even lecturers... Ouch... 5years aren't too long right???
Haha...
Have you ever heard of this?
Human should:
-Drink 60% - Eat 70% - Love 80%;
Why 80% of love? According to Mr. Lim, "If 100% of love is given, there's no more development between the couple. Eventually, it will reach maturity stage. Unlike 80% of love, there's still much of improvement... So, you won't feel bored for one another." Yesterday, a friend of mine asks me the same question, "Aren't you bored with James." Seriously, it gave me a shock... Oh come on, I never expect such question before. Humans are prone to changes, as long as the clock is ticking. So... Do you expect a relationship to be bored? Wei... Think lar... Think think think... There's no way for you to stop improving your understanding of him, unless you're tired of getting to know him; more in depth. Conclusion: If you said you're bored, you're actually bored of getting to know him, not because there's nothing else you can know about him. Wait! Is it too complicated? Well, you'll know it when you're on a relationship... Haa...
Today, I feel like I wanted to blog on many topics... Hmmm... Too much lar, cannot... Should I save for another day? No no no... I'll forget later... Cuz I have short-term memory lost... Wei, I’m serious... Will this prone me to some disease later? Urmp, long-term memory lost? Haha... I'm just being silly... =P
Okay... The first part was on love. Now, let’s talk about friend.
How many close buddies do you currently have? I mean true, sincere friends... Let me see.... How many I have... Erhmm... 3... er... 4... Not much actually... I have 2 very close buddies... Yup, 2... Both of you are so sweet... Give me surprises, enlighten my days... Share thoughts; console me when I’m sad... I'm so proud to get to know you in my life... How would my day be without you... I hope can sustain this relationship as long as the stars twinkling... best buddies forever... yeay!!!
Actually, I do feel sad at times... Like in secondary school, I’m very close to a few friends. We used to hang out together, participated in competitions together, conducted study group together... But, I lost contact with them when I took different path from them. They ignored my presence now. They don't even reply my sms... Sad... But, that's life... I move on, they move on, everybody is moving on...
What about others? Yea, I’m still maintaining contacts with others... It's just that, we aren't so close as we used to be.
Okay, let me emo today.... Emo girl... I'm controlled by my emotions. Can't help it... I'm just who I am... Feelings... Nothing more than feelings... Trying to forget my, feelings of love... Teardrops, rolling down on my face.... Trying to forget my, feelings of love... Feelings..., for all my life I feel it... I wish I never met you ...............
Let's talk bout guy...
How many guys admire you before? Wee... A lot huh...
Let me see... Me? As far as I know, I have 1 secret admirer, 1 mysterious admirer... Yea... that's all... excluding my bfs…
Hey, I’m not born to be famous in this area, okay... So, you can't expect me to have a lot... I know I’m famous... but, not 'that' sort of famous.. See, I’m famous because of my surname... haha... Everybody knows me because of my name... Hahaha...
After being in a relationship, I lose touch in this 'admire, admire world', in which I think it's good... I don't want to get involved now.. No doubt the memories of being admired are very sweet... Especially when you recall back...
Ask you, how you reject a person? Harsh way? OR?
Actually I don't know how... I'm the person who doesn’t know how to say NO!
Even when people ask me to help on something, I’ll just say okay, even I don't want to...
What else I wanted to say initially... oh... I’ve forgotten... till then...
-shat-de-layne is ruling-
0 comments: