Happy New Year!!! Happy New Year!!! Happy New Year!!!


Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009!

Goodbye old Janice, Welcome new Janice!


Today marked another chapter of life, another step towards future...


This year;



1. Focus on job: I love my work now. Discontinue series on "Work"


2. Health: eat healtier food. Just discovered that I got allergy for seafood


3. Marriage: haha.. Learning to be pyschic wife. 2 years and still counting...


4. Think before I speak, control my emotion..


5. No more kiddy kiddy behaviour.


6. Learn to dress up and make-up... As if I will... Oh man! I'm the laziest lady ever!!!


7. Most importantly, no more procrastination...


Okay... Enjoy this fiesta...



This entry was posted on 3:30 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: