Crazy moment with all of you...
who promise to marry me when he got A for chemistry... Hahaha


Acting as evil woman... Mathilde in 'The Necklace'... U guys got the wrong actress, i don't look evil do i? Why i'm the chosen one? Don't wanna dance with u, hoody and fai...

Break the record! Wuhuuu... Kerry, where's d treat that u promise? Still waiting!!!


my achievement?

all the winners... haha, no lar. Just a seminar by CIMA... Got good grade for final despite hanging around here!!!

Janice in newspapers... not the first time... I'm famous... Yahoo!!!

31st INTIMA Excos... I miss all of u so much...

High school gals, high school pretty gals! =P I love skating...

inilah sakai terunggul di dunia... ambil gambar masa remee mengajar... patutlah he gave me low grade... haha.. joking joking...

sakai gang gathering... mangkuk sudah sesat.. org hijau purple, u merah pulak.

i still can fit into the baby swing. how slim i am... sakai, jgn jealous...

which is my fingers? yay!!!

I'm flying high... shhh, i know taking pic in plane is illegal... that's what crazy gang did!

I climbed 705 metres high.. Go go go...

finally... i'm free... set me free...

who's missing? our dearest sakai leader! subang accounting graduates...

yay!!! We're really free!!! Goodbye schooling! Goodbye INTI College



This entry was posted on 4:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    ohh!

    i see me.. :)

  1. ... on January 8, 2009 at 9:45 PM  
  2. shat-de-layne said...

    where are u in the convo pic?
    i see u not. =)

  3. ... on January 9, 2009 at 8:37 AM