Errr, pertaining the valedictorean that i mentioned yesterday, don't get me wrong.
I'm not interested with him. I have my own sweet dearest - don't you think I am loyal to James? Haha... Of course I am. I've been with James for more than 48,192 hours. And I just met this person for over 92hours. No doubt he is a great man, my sincerity towards James will never change. Unless.. Yes, unless I lost all of my memories, in which I think this won't happen. *touch wood*

Oh btw, I think he has his dearest too. Based on my guts feeling. Because everyone will surely compete to be with this person. Haha... This remind me of a few girls who were competing to attract a top scorer in my high school (my senior). How I wish I could be with a person who is smarter than me, but... i think this is fate. It's all based on our feelings. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying James is not smart, he is indeed a great person. I would say he sheltered areas which I am weak at. A perfect couple indeed. =)

Being with an ambitious, intelligence and powerful man is in fact every girl's dream. But, there's pros and cons too. As no one person is perfect. He may be good at this area but not at others. Therefore, we need to decide the appropriate opportunity cost. For me, being with such person need extra courageous. Why? Because we need to sacrifice more than other women do - the time that he left for us may be minimal after taking into consideration the time spent for his career. No doubt you might enjoy the monetary benefits. For me, I need a person who is caring and understanding; and definitely this kind of person would not suit me. Career-minded man --> definitely not for me. Forget it! =P



This entry was posted on 8:58 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: