Kid

Look at me! Do you think I look like a 15 years old girl? I don't believe that I'm 21 now. Neither do people around me. Do you think I am?
*yesterday someone asked where's the little girl in the graduation photo*
*she was searching for me!*

Urmp, I don't look mature enough. That's why people around me said I look like a kid. Sad! =(

*updates*

-> I'l update my blog more often (at least one entry a day)! too free in the office =P
-> I just realised that I've got short term memory lost! too much reading. i forget what i've read.
-> I hope I won't lost all of my memories one day. Especially all my sweet memories.
-> I'm still myself. not much improvement
-> I'm experiencing depreciation. my knowledge depreciate and obsolete.
-> I'm going to be 22 soon! another 6mths to come. will I look mature?
-> I wish i'm going to be 30 and flirty... i'm attractive no more.

Next round, I'll update more pics. Actually I dislike taking photo. Not photogenic.
But... I'll try to snap some photos of the nature. I love sunset very much.
Because with every sunset, it will bring new sunrise. A Brand New Start!



This entry was posted on 9:12 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: