Top student! High achiever! First class honours! What is so grand? What is so great about it?!
People said it is not easy to be honoured first distinction in accounting course. And that one could end up working in a big MNC firm with nicely decorated surroundings and ‘high tech’ pantry? Yes, definitely. With the LCD panel computer and whatsoever ‘canggih’ equipment you could ever think of. To be honest, this is what I have always wanted. And undeniably, I’ve achieved it. I’ve got what I wanted here. So what? Sitting in the office 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and even work extraordinary hours just to get promoted earlier because the ranking is so crucial in such a firm? So, how could I ever have a work life balance or even get more exploration in other area? Yes, I do agree specialisation is good. For one to have work security or even climb the corporate ladder. But... I have made up my mind - to walk out from this comfort zone. Because the opportunity is there, yes it is! To further studies? Or because someone willing to compensate my firm’s losses to get me over? A totally lucrative package I had never imagined. I am so confused...
This entry was posted on 7:31 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
0 comments: