It's the month for all the Taurean.
And I got to add 1 to my age; in fact, 2 I supposed.
Gosh, I'm 2 year older now but... I'm still who I am in the past 9 months. =D
I've made a new resolution - put a full-stop to all the discontentment and take each day as it goes. I know it's not only me who is facing the same scenario, but many of them out there. And I shall be glad to say I'm fine now.
Featuring in this blog from now on will be something lively, not something moody.
Upcoming posts will feature how I celebrated my big day 3 times, yes, THREE times and those 'frequently unfrequent' events. I noticed a sudden increase of traffic in my blog recently. Bear with me, I know u're excited... I'm excited too.
Signing off,
Janice Chip
And I got to add 1 to my age; in fact, 2 I supposed.
Gosh, I'm 2 year older now but... I'm still who I am in the past 9 months. =D
I've made a new resolution - put a full-stop to all the discontentment and take each day as it goes. I know it's not only me who is facing the same scenario, but many of them out there. And I shall be glad to say I'm fine now.
Featuring in this blog from now on will be something lively, not something moody.
Upcoming posts will feature how I celebrated my big day 3 times, yes, THREE times and those 'frequently unfrequent' events. I noticed a sudden increase of traffic in my blog recently. Bear with me, I know u're excited... I'm excited too.
Signing off,
Janice Chip
0 comments: