"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"


Hmmm... Yup! My situation now is very much different from this idiom. It should be rephrase to

"All play and no work makes CCY a dull girl!"

Imagine if you have to sit in your office for 28800 seconds everyday, without any tasks which can be assigned to you... and yet all your seniors are busy with their respective tasks. How do you feel?


28800 x [4weeks of working days - 2 unpaid leaves - 1 day public holiday] = ??? seconds


Would you be able to bear with it? Hannah, haha.. You are right! I really think I'm the first person to break the record. So proud of myself. Make sure I'll get an award for that... =)

Finally, Yesterday... Yup, yesterday... after 4 weeks of work, i got my very 1st task. A simple task though. Preparing CP204 - something which I've done during my internship at T.H. Kuan. Despite of that, there's some differences in their filling procedures. So, i got to re-learn almost everything. Haha..

But today, the situation back to normal again --> read my tax notes again and again. Someone tell me you gonna be the Public Rulings Queen. Haa.. Funny.. And it won't happen. Cuz I don't even know what I'm reading. And can't remember those facts and figures.

Conclusion is: I learn nothing. Sad story!



This entry was posted on 11:29 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: