The 8th day of work, I still haven’t been assigned with a true “task”.
Sitting here for more than 60 hours, I observe people around me.
99 percent of this workforce is working independently. 1 percent is the allowance I gave to seniors delegating tasks to juniors. Aha, less teamwork and less utilising interpersonal skills.
Asking myself if I would prefer this environment, I would say “Once upon a time”.
Once upon a time, when I have a timid personality, I prefer to work in a comfortable office. In this I mean in an office with own sweet desk, personal comp, air-cons setting, pantry etc etc; a perfect office which one could have imagine.

The new, revolutionary ‘JANICE’ loves something more than that. Something which could challenge my ‘creativity’, ‘ideas’ and ‘perceptions’ other than my skills and expertise. Not to forget, travelling... And today, I’m seeking for new opportunities. Seeking, and searching and hunting. I am confident that one day, YES, one day I would be able to find the career which I adore, and of course, it’ll be my life career.

Oh perhaps, I might consider to be a “Production Manager”, as the jobs and responsibilities are limited but the salary could be almost unlimited, infinity.

p/s: when u’re awarded with a ‘diamond’ card…

And of course you must know the trick, the trick of serving your boss very well! Woo Hoo Hoo…

Well, if you have any idea of what my future could have been, drop me a message…
I certainly would want to know what you think of me, for who I am.



This entry was posted on 3:37 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: