Finally... Finally... Yes, finally... I’m released... with all the assignments, deadlines, homework and exams...
Check out what I did when I got all the time... 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...
19th August
Went for a movie – errrr, what movie edy ya... thinkinnnnng
22nd August
Went for a movie – Meet Dave
30th August
Went for a movie – You Don’t Mess With The Zohan ~ censored
2nd September
Gathering at the Coconut Flower Seafood Restaurant
* Let’s see what we ate...
Tauhu
Ching Chao Choi
Nestum Prawn
Special Coconut Prawn
and... not to forget CRAB!!!
Y U M M Y ! ! !
Disclaimer: If we said not delicious, Faye gonna treat all of us... HEHEHEHE... So... =P
5th September
Went for a movie – The Dark Night ~ hello, I know I’m obsolete...
6th September
Jalan Jalan Cari Makan at Nyonya Colors
Nasi Lemak Pandan Special
Nasi Kunyit
Aha.. special dessert from Thai... “Thab Thim Grub” or also known as Thai Red Ruby * I still prefer those from Actually Thai
Other dates
Makan, Tidur; Tidur, Makan
Aiyo, where got time to apply for job o. hehehehe.
22 days not enough... I need more ! ! !
0 comments: